Sydney & Denny

Sydney & Denny
September at the Park

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hiatus nearing completion!

Feeling a little better!
So, as I have mentioned recently my health hasn't been the best over the last few months, and it was making it hard for me to be a full-blown blogger. I haven't posted anything in quite a while now, but alas, the hiatus is almost over. 
I think the biggest thing is my medicine combination is starting to take hold for me. On top of that, I've started taking a multi-vitamin that seems to be helping with my energy levels. Plus, it's starting to get a little warmer out. That is until I look at the weather report for the rest of the week. Just like I said here, winter doesn't ever seem to end around here. However, I'm getting close.

I'm not making any promises!
 While it is true that I am feeling better, I can't guarantee that it will last. My ailments still have yet to be fully diagnosed(although my blood work doesn't show anything, my doc suspects RA.) However, I am going to do my best to feel better and get up and read and write blogs.
I hope all is great with you and that you're looking forward to Spring as much as I am!

4 comments:

  1. I've got an ailment too. But I've been diagnosed. What are your symptoms? Send me an email, I'm really curious. My wife was the one who originally diagnosed me after two years of doctors not knowing what I had. It turned out to be Crohn's disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. It is bad enough to feel bad but being a SAHD and feeling bad is TERRIBLE. You are in my prayers.

    Al

    ReplyDelete