Sydney & Denny

Sydney & Denny
September at the Park

Thursday, May 26, 2011

OH, IT'S ON!!!

TIME FOR A CHANGE!
I have been thinking about my blog here for a while now and how I've kind of let it slide. I haven't been as diligent about putting out interesting, and somewhat thoughtful blog posts. Yes, I've been sick/hurting a lot over the last few months, but the fact remains I've let my blogging responsibilities slide. I let myself get lazy about it, and that has got to stop. That's why I've come up with a new idea that will always(hopefully anyway) give me something interesting, and maybe a little funny, to write about.

THE LAW!
 Yes, that is right, I'm going to write about the law on a steady basis. Now before you all start groaning with disappointment, let me explain. I'm not going to write some stupid old boring blog about the legal system. I'm going to come up with a new law. The Law of Parenting!!! I am going to write as many new Parenting Laws as I can come up with for your reading pleasure. Of course, if you feel strongly enough about a law that you come up with, you are welcome to submit it. However, since I am the self-appointed judge/jury/president/grand pooba of this Parenting Law blog, I get final say as to weather your suggestion is enacted.
With that, I bid you a good night and wish you a restful nights sleep. You are going to need it as there will be lots of information for you to retain coming soon. Like tomorrow, so get ready. I mean it, get to bed so you can be ready for the first new law tomorrow. Go now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment