Sydney & Denny

Sydney & Denny
September at the Park

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Third Edition of Random Thoughts on a Saturday!


                                   I kind of HATE this guy!

Random Thoughts!

1. Why is it that when you want a callback from a customer service person they don't call, but when you least need a random call, it's RING RING?

2. I think that when the price of gas goes up, there should be an explanation as to why! Just random increases  seem completely unfair!

3. There isn't much worse than when your cable/Internet are down because you're cable provider(AT&T) sucks!

4. How is it possible that my wife and I have the same cell phone, but mine gets crappy signal in our house, but hers works perfect?

5. May is the best month of the year, by far! The weather is turning nice, there are all sorts of sports on TV, and I just love it!

6. I'm so glad my son, who turns three on Wednesday, is finally showing an interest in toys for boys! Because he has a big sister, it was common to see him walking around with a purse! That's all fine, but I like playing with trucks too!

7. I feel like I'm on the verge of something amazing!

8. Tomorrow is Mother's Day AND the seventh anniversary of my marriage to the most beautiful, amazing, tolerant woman in the world!

9. I think President Obama is being a p*ssy by not showing the pictures of bin Laden! I say we use it as a means of determent to other terrorists.

10. I don't remember the last time I had a Flav-o-ice! I used to love those as a kid!

11. One of my kids thinks burps and farts are hilarious! I bet you would be surprised to know it's my five year old daughter!

12. Is it bad that there are some days I can hardly move due to RA, but I still want to play golf as much as possible?

13. I think it's so cool that even though there are days that I can't move, and can't play with them, my kids still think I'm Superman!

14. My wife and I are going on our first date tonight in I don't even know how long! Dinner and then probably going to see "Thor."

15. I bought my wife a really cool present for Mother's Day/Anniversary, and my son told her what it was!

16. I think it's weird that I get so excited to see my son's poop in the toilet! He's making progress.

17. I hate having to shave. I wish there was some product that prevented facial hair on men so I wouldn't have to.

18. I wish I could work out without pain so I could make myself built like Alex O'loughlin from "Hawaii Five O." That way my wife would lust after me like she does him!

19. Where do they put the caffeine when they take it out of products?

20. I used to think I was the Incredible Hulk! Now every Halloween I tell people not to make me angry! I know, I'm a bit of a dork!

21. I think that some of the recent technological inventions that are out there are AMAZING!!! iPAP, come on, that's impossible right???

22. Sometimes I ramble on about nothing meaningful. Kind of like now!

I really hope you enjoy my random thoughts, and if you have any of your own, feel free to add them to the comments.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!

3 comments:

  1. Jeez, so many things to comment on. I don't know where to start. But regarding #6, it seems that you're a big kid. But to tell you the truth, I love Tonka Toys. The old metal ones. They were the best.
    Happy Mother's Day to your wife. m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark, and Stacy says thanks as well. In regards to #21, it's supposed to be iPAD, not iPAP! Sometimes I even miss the errors after checking three times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Mark, I used to love the big metal ones as well. I had a whole collection of tractors and trucks that I played with every day. Now, I'm afraid if my son had a metal toy that he would hurt everyone in our house!

    ReplyDelete