Sydney & Denny

Sydney & Denny
September at the Park

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not a tech savy Dad

Hello again.
As I sit and type this entry, I feel really stupid. I am writing a blog, and I really enjoy it so far, but I have a problem. I thought I knew how to do something, but maybe I'm wrong. I have gone to other stay-at-home dads blogs, and left comments and a link to my blog. I thought. It doesn't seem to be leaving the link in blue type so that you can click on it and it will take you that site. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I thought I had figured it out last night. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?

2 comments:

  1. It can be tricky navigating this blog universe. Your name and profile was hyperlinked when you left your comment. That's how I tracked back to your site. I know leaving comments and actually getting track backs can seem fruitless. But, you just keep doing what your doing and it all comes together. Keep on enjoying blogging it brought me much joy. I look foward to checking back in and thanks for coming by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it worked. Found you on Ed's site. See dude, you're smarter than you thought.
    Happy Blogging!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete